House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Hendra
Classic Queensland Home in the Heart of Premier HendraProperty ID 1544283Situated in a quiet, tree-lined street in the heart of Hendra, this family home flawlessly fuses charming character with modern appointments and functionality.
Brimming with personality, this home promises appeal for families of all sizes. Featuring all the coveted design hallmarks of a classic Queenslander including polished wooden floorboards, stained glass windows, high ceilings and ornate joinery, this home exudes charm and easy liveability.
With a variety of open-plan living spaces both indoors and out, the home allows for unbridled comfort and liveability for adults, children and pets alike. Both spacious and private, there is little to be done here except to make this home your own.
For those seeking an idyllic family home in one of the Inner-North's most sought after suburbs, this property may well be the one for you.
A must to inspect before the home goes to Auction on 5th November at 10am.
• 407m2 of premier Hendra real estate
• 4 bedrooms, three bathrooms spread across two levels
• Spacious main suite with WIR, ensuite, polished timber floorboards, high ceilings, bay windows
• Multiple living/ entertaining zones both indoors and out
• Sprawling rumpus room/ media room
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Polished timber floorboards
• Spacious covered entertaining deck and private back terrace
• Secure electronic gate
• Low maintenance gardens
• Large two car garage with internal access
• Linen cupboards/ ample storage
• 8km from Brisbane CBD
• Easy access to local public and private schools, shops and cafes
• Short walk to local bus and train transport, Brisbane Airport and major road links
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.