- About this property
- Explore Hendra
Blue Chip Hendra! Entry Level Gold!Property ID 1531913Ready to move into, without a cent to spend, this warm and welcoming home has a new kitchen, fresh white interiors, plantation shutters throughout.
Ornate stained glass windows, pressed plaster ceilings and sparkling polished floors, make this delightful entry level Queenslander, a cherished asset in one of Hendra's prettiest tree lined streets.
Our young family has loved restoring this early 1900's Queenslander to its glory and are now upsizing to accomodate their growing family.
Both bedrooms feature built-in mirrored robes and downstairs includes a beautiful rumpus, separate laundry and a fully bricked enclosure, ideal for a home gym and workshop. Recently renovated, new fans, appliances and lighting are included throughout the home.
French doors open to the huge back deck enjoys the privacy of a lush established hedge and overlooks the large flat back garden. Fully fenced its ideal for young children to play safely.
The street is surrounded with character homes and our owners have had an architect draw plans to do a beautiful character renovation to raise and exend the home and are happy to make them fully transferable to the new owner.
This is a perfect entry level home into one of Brisbane's highest growth inner city suburbs.
Live in it or rent it out with not a cent to spend - this stylish inner city home is within minutes to the airport, just 6km to the CBD and is walking distance to coffee shops, the Racecourse road precinct and the popular Portside Wharf.
* Double-gabled circa early 1900's Queenslander.
* Fully renovated kitchen
* Seperate dining room
* New plantation shutters throughout
* Beautifully restored stained glass windows, french doors and ornate ceilings
* Charming living area with polished wooden floorboards throughout
* Main bedroom with built ins and bay window
* Built ins and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
* Sunny back deck with private garden
* Gourmet galley kitchen newly renovated
* Storage basement/cellar/laundry and rumpus
* Freshly painted throughout
* Leafy private hedged garden with sought after side access
* Entry level into Brisbane's most sought after property hot spot.
* Potential to value add and extend. Architect's plans available.