House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Helensvale
Family Home, Private Entertainer, Superb Golf Course ViewsProperty ID 1673855Vendor relocating to Brisbane. Move in and relax, this property must be viewed by all Astute Buyers and Investors.
This beautiful family home features a Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Spacious living, Large home office, fully ducted A/C, Fabulous undercover entertainer, manicured gardens, golden cane and native trees and set on a large 759 Sq M lot with with magnificent golf course frontage so just relax and enjoy the peaceful tranquil surrounds in your own tropical oasis nestled in amongst the trees and picturesque golf course views in this quiet cul-de-sac location.
Some of the many features include
* Tiled entrance to living and kitchen areas
* 3 large bedrooms, built in robes, ceiling fans
* Master with mirrored robes, ceiling fan, sliding door access to gardens, overlooking the 4th Fairway
* En-suite fully tiled floor to ceiling featuring large vanity/mirrored cupboards, shower and toilet
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with robes and ceiling fans
* Formal lounge having lots of open space and ceiling fans
* The dining area is quite spacious
* Open plan kitchen with gas cooking tops, Fisher/Paykel range hood, under bench oven and microwave nook
* Granite benchtops/tiled splashbacks and cream 2 pac cabinetry
* Plenty of bench space and frosted glass cupboards
* Double s/s sink and mixer tap
* Dishlex Dishwasher
* Large pantry and fridge recess
* Spacious family rumpus room/utility or Home office with ceiling fan, Tv point and sliding door external access
* Main Bathroom, fully tiled floor to ceiling, vanity/sink, shower, bath, towel rails and separate toilet
* Ceiling fans throughout the home
* Laundry with Cupboard/shelving
* Linen cupboard
* Solar Power with 3 KW inverter
* Auto DLUG with power and lighting
* Fully fenced
* Huge undercover canopy for all year round entertaining and watching the sun set behind the trees
* Direct gated access to the 4th Fairway on the golf course
* The property construction is Brick and Tile
Fully Ducted Air Conditioning throughout the home
Ceilings are insulated
Security screens fitted to windows and doors
Timber blinds and Venetians
Solar system with 3 KW inverter
Rainwater tank for irrigation
Hills hoist cloths line
Huge Raised undercover Canopy to the rear of the home
Overview of the Area:
Great location close to Westfield shopping town and Helensvale train station. Near to local shops, cafes, restaurants and excellent primary and high schools, the high school being a school of excellence recognised by universities and local industry, also medical centres, local parks, reserves and community centre.
Helensvale is only minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway North to Brisbane and South to Coolangatta, Tweed and Gold Coast airport. Only a short drive to the Gold Coast Hinterland and Mount Tamborine to enjoy the local arts, crafts, cafes and wine tasting. Also a short drive to major Gold Coast theme parks of Movie World, Dream World, Wet and Wild Water World and Out Back Australia and 20 minutes to Sea Word Nara Resort
Nearby is Helensvale and Arundel Hills Country Club Golf Courses and for family sporting enthusiasts- local rugby, cricket, bowls clubs to name a few. The location offers access to the Coombabah Lake and reserve areas, walkways, bikeways and picnic areas and only 15 minutes from Harbour Town Outlet shopping and the Broadwater and Northern beaches.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.