House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Heatley
Place your Offer Today!Property ID 1520202Affordable start! just add your touch, just a fresh coat of paint to this solidly built ex DHA home.
This yard offers space for more, add a shed or pool easily here.
The layout of the home has a great separation of space with the bedroom's & bathroom to the front of the home, the kitchen dining and living rooms centrally positioned, the dining area opening onto the large timber deck.
A home for the young family, giving children a play zone upstairs and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area on the deck.
Under the home is a large Laundry with a 2nd toilet, this area is lockable. Car space for 1 vehicle under the home and plenty of room for motorbikes & bicycles, the area is paved and secure.
* 713m2 Allotment
* 3 Bedrooms (built-in robes & carpet floors)
* 1 Bathroom
* 2 Toilets (2nd toilet downstairs)
* Kitchen (very cool room - Pantry)
* Dining Room (Spacious double glass doors opening to the deck)
* Living Room (Beautiful timber floor)
* DECK (Large - timber flooring wraps around to back stairs)
* Laundry (Spacious & Lockable room with 2nd toilet)
* 2 Vehicle Space Under home (Lockable)
* Downstairs is paved and lockable
Features: NBN - Sliding glass windows with louvers under, (fantastic flow of breeze through this home)
Concrete stairs - Double gate access to back yard.
So conveniently Located within minutes to University, Hospital, Army Barracks, Airport, Myers Shopping Center, across the street is a Woolworth's center & a Post Office, with Child Care, High School and Primary School for the suburb within walking distance.
Phone Agent Lesley Rowan to arrange your private inspection. m 0400516143
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.