- About this property
- Explore Hawthorne
Family Sophistication - 465m² Flat Block.Property ID 1749740Brilliantly located in the much prized Amy Street only a short walk from Hawthorne's cafes, restaurants, cinema and ferry is this 'as new' spacious family home. Spanning over two, grand levels, this magnificent abode integrates internal and external spaces, offering generous proportions throughout and a contemporary design that is geared for families wanting plenty of space for all and entertaining in style.
Step inside and be instantly captivated by the designer styled interior which leaves a lasting impression. Its flowing 322 sqm floor plan delivers open plan living with distinctive zoning for lounge, dining and all you would expect in a master-chef kitchen.
Glass and timber combine to create a striking staircase with multi-strand chandelier leading the way upstairs, revealing four generous bedrooms, second living room, main bathroom and powder room. The grand master bedroom boasts an envious dressing room, luxurious fully-tiled ensuite, spa bath, twin vanities and rain-head double shower.
Large anodised aluminum sliding doors open the home to the outdoor covered alfresco area, solar in-ground pool and level grassed backyard, perfect entertaining and family play.
This immaculate property is a rare offering in such a tightly held pocket of Hawthorne. Deserving of your thorough inspection, we have scheduled multiple extra-long open home times each weekend.
Buy with confidence - Compass Building and Pest Report available for your review.
There are no flood flags on this property - reference Brisbane City Council
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Oversized master bedroom with Juliette balcony and dressing room
- Fully tiled ensuite, spa bath, twin vanities, rain head double shower and separate WC
- Downstairs study or 5th bedroom
- Master-chef kitchen, breakfast bar island bench, waterfall stone bench tops, dishwasher, 900cm gas stove,
quality appliances, oversized fridge cavity and walk-in pantry.
- Downstairs quality 600 x 600 rectified porcelain floor tiles and upstairs carpet throughout.
- 5kw inverter solar electricity, zoned ducted air-conditioning and heating
- Solar heated salt water in-ground pool with cleaning equipment/vacuum, water tank for grey water use.
- Security alarm, door and window screens, window locks, tinted windows upstairs, double glazing
- Covered alfresco /entertaining area, plumbing and gas connection in place for external kitchen/BBQ
- Remote double garage with direct internal access, remote front sliding gate
- Elevated block - 465sqm, internal area 291sqm, external 31sqm - total 322 sqm under roof
- Brisbane City Council Rates - $671 per quarter
Hawthorne is popular for all the right reasons, being just around the corner from Lourdes Hill College, Hawthorne Cinema, Hawthorne Parks, and Hawthorne's renowned caf and dining experience such as Hawthorne Garage and Downtown Istanbul as well as Bulimba's famous Oxford Street precinct. The lifestyle opportunities are endless and transportation options are at your doorstep, Brisbane CBD is just 15 mins away and access to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast is easily travelled along the nearby M1 or M3 Motorways.