House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Hawthorne
Location & Secluded Tranquility :: Owners Purchased Elsewhere!Property ID 1728442Nestled in one of Hawthorne's most exclusive riverfront streets, this stunning contemporary masterpiece with river & city glimpses reluctantly comes to market.
Spanning over 3 expansive levels, the first floor of the residence offers a seamless flow designed for entertaining with large flexible living areas, all opening to the alfresco setting and pool area and all comfortably serviced by the gourmet kitchen.
Upstairs boasts additional living area with separate study spanning out to the terrace with river glimpses. The expansive master bedroom contains a well-appointed ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining three well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by the spacious main bathroom with separate water closet. A large rooftop terrace with glimpses of the river, city and great suburban views provides year-round entertaining opportunities.
The ground level offers a 4 car garage with plenty of additional storage space or room for a private gym.
Features of the Property Include:
* Gourmet kitchen complete with European stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, integrated coffee machine and granite bench tops
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas flow seamlessly through bi-fold doors to the undercover outdoor area, perfect for indoor/ outdoor entertaining all year round
* A separate upstairs living area offers a great option in terms of a retreat for the children or parents
* 5 Generous size bedrooms all with built in robes,
* Master with luxury en-suite featuring double vanities, double shower heads & spa
* 3 stunning bathrooms conveniently positioned
* The sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool, is surrounded by well-established gardens offering a private oasis in your own yard
* Large 4 Car lock up garage with internal access plus additional storage
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm system, intercom from the front gate
* Roof top terrace ideal for entertaining
If you are searching for a low maintenance, modern lifestyle this impressive residence is definitely worthy of inspection.
Just minutes to the ever popular Oxford St & Hawthorne entertainment area, Lourdes Hill Private Girls College & Churchie. Stroll to Hawthorne City Cat and less than 5km to the CBD.
This residence is for sale by Auction September 30th, 12:00pm if not sold prior.
Arrange a private inspection today. You'll be proud to own this one!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.