House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hawthorne
Recently Renovated, Low Maintenance Living in Hawthorne's Most Enviable Location!Property ID 1700039Enjoy the fruits of our sellers labour, in Hawthorne's most premium location! Without doubt, Hawthorne's best buy. This one will not last long, be quick or miss it!
This completely, top-to-toe, exceptionally renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 car apartment lies in boutique complex of 6 just a few minutes walk the famous Hawthorne Garage, Hawthorne Rd Dining & Cinema precinct and just 600m to the Hawthorne Ferry into the city.
There is so much value in this two bedroom abode, you can just move in and relax or make part of your investment portfolio. Truly an exceptional apartment that deserves your inspection.
- The newly renovated kitchen is bursting with extras like Caesar Stone benchtops, an under mount square sink, Fisher and Paykel appliances, a unique kitchen servery onto the balcony and plenty of cupboard space
- The extremely spacious modern bathroom even includes a bathtub, loads of storage and laundry area with a separate toilet.
- The cosy lounge room retains its textured ceiling and even comes with an in-built fireplace spilling through the double glazed bi-fold doors leading out to partially enclosed private balcony with leafy outlook
- The two spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- There is brand new timber flooring and freshly painted walls throughout along with 2 air conditioning units
- The internal light-well allows space for a gorgeous in-house herb garden, providing additional dimension to apartment living
- Never have to worry about car accommodation and extra storage as you have access to a 2 car tandem garage and private lockable garden shed.
- Body Corp $570 per quarter Sinking Fund $33,068 Council Rates $1253
Privacy surrounds this unique apartment, backing onto the rear of the building and the common area, nestled in the trees.
Enjoy the Hawthorne/Bulimba lifestyle at the hub of all the magic. Only a short stroll to the waterfront and direct access to transport you will have everything you need for a fraction of the price!
For further information or to secure this Hawthorne dream today get in touch with Gunther Behrendt on 0418 310 091 or Pam Clause 0418 195 375.