House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hawthorne
Best Views. Best Location.Property ID 1636782This stunning character home combines 1930's charm with modern finishes. Its spacious and character-filled design is functional, spacious and showcases breathtaking views from the undercover balcony and master suite.
- Hampton's style kitchen with expansive stone counters, pressed metal splash backs and integrated European
appliances including coffee machine
- Flowing kitchen and dining combination including breakfast bar and french doors to outdoor patio.
- Spacious living room with built-in custom cabinetry and fireplace
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins
- Stunning main bathroom with claw foot bath
- Impressive master suite with bay window taking in panoramic views, parents' retreat, en suite and walk-in robe
- Centrally located private courtyard area
- Completely self contained guest house with kitchenette, living room, dining, bed and full bathroom. The ideal option for guests, dual living or rental income.
- Over-sized double carport with the security of a garage door
- Large secure storage area
- 607m2 block
- Polished timber floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Ornate ceilings
All amenities including the local Hawthorne cinema/cafe precinct are just a moments walk. Local Hawthorne Park, transport via City Cat, Bus and quality schools are also just some of the incredible conveniences for this remarkable location.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.