House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hawthorne
The Options Are Endless, Under Instructions to Sell!Property ID 1521195Situated in a desired River Avenues pocket of Hawthorne within walking distance to local parks, shops, cafes and river ferries, this vacant 847 sqm post war house features a near level block and has city view potential. This offering will give a multitude of opportunities for any potential buyer who wants to build a substantial home, build two homes or build multiple townhomes, all with appropriate BCC Approvals, in a hidden gem of a Hawthorne Street.
• Existing Post-war home offers two bedrooms plus sleepout with no demolition control issues for the house removal or demolition
• Moments from parks, quality schools, ferries and all the area has to offer
• Potential city views with the right design down a quiet treelined street
• 847 sqm block on two lots offering endless possibilities of LMR land
• Inside the coveted River Avenues pocket of Hawthorne
• Surrounded by some of Brisbane's best real estate
• Survey plans and block information available
• 800m walk to Hawthorne ferry terminal
• 15 Minute walk to Oxford Street Bulimba
• Short stroll to Hawthorne Garage Cafe, cinemas and local parkland
• Zoned to suit a large home, homes or multiple dwellings depending on your preference
One thing is for sure that land in Hawthorne is soon to be extinct so take advantage of this unique opportunity to either buy now to build or land bank for the future.
Contact Ben Cannon from Ray White to arrange an inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.