Townhouse for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Hamilton
Perfectly Positioned Tri-Level TownhomeProperty ID 1705461Set at the rear of the complex offering a peaceful and private lifestyle, is this rare opportunity to secure a one of kind tri-level townhome perfectly positioned in one Hamilton's most exclusive positions, the "Portside" precinct.
This stunning boutique townhouse impresses with its quality, spacious light filled interiors and unique design with the offering of a 4th bedroom or second living area as an added feature on the upper level. The spacious open plan living/dining has a fabulous flow, its quality high-end kitchen is finished in 2-pac joinery, Meile appliances and solid Caesarstone and flows to a private low maintenance entertainment courtyard garden at the rear.
Three large bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, and air-conditioning, the master is filled with natural light and has a quality en-suite. The upper bedroom can be utilised as a second entertainment area and has a private balcony which enjoys stunning Portside and Brisbane city views.
Immediate and direct access to Portside seven day shopping, cinema's and restaurants, City Cat, rail and easy access to Racecourse Road, CBD or airport. This home would suit those looking to downsize but maintain their inner city lifestyle, first home buyers or an investor looking to add a high quality property to their portfolio.
• Upper level provides 4th bedroom or entertaining room
• Pet friendly complex with parks and riverfront nearby
• High end kitchen finish + pantry; Caesar stone benches, Meile appliances
• Enviable low trafficked location just minutes walk to Portside
• All Bedrooms offer excellent storage options
• Remote control garage entry with off street guest parking available
• Superb, hassle free investment, with a rental expectation of $600 p/w
• Rates @ $355.65 p/q - Body Corp @ $776.92 p/q
If you have been seeking a low maintenance inner-city lifestyle without compromising on size and style contact Holly Bowden now on 0431 922 110
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.