Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hamilton
Sleek Apartment, Convenient City Life!Property ID 1549695This modern two bedroom apartment is positioned on the 3rd floor of the Pinnacle building located in the heart of the vibrant Portside Wharf precinct and offers an unmistakable presence in an unmatched location.
This impressive apartment features an open plan design, with dining and living areas flowing on to a spacious balcony, perfect for entertaining guests and enjoying views across Hamilton Recreational Parklands. The chef style kitchen with island benchtop contains quality Miele appliances including integrated dishwasher and microwave.
Features include :
- European appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes
- Open plan living flowing onto the balcony
- Ducted air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas
- Light and airy double bedrooms both with double mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Hidden laundry includes laundry tub and Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer
- Secure basement parking with direct lift access to your apartment floor
- Access to Pinnacle's rooftop infinity pool, gym and BBQ area
- Full-time on-site management staff
- State-of-the-art Smart Intercom System, NBN Internet
- Security Swipe Access System, Restricted Keys and Restricted Floor Access
Pinnacle residents enjoy exclusive use of the building's rooftop 25 metre infinity pool, gymnasium and sun deck area, all with breathtaking views of the river and Brisbane's City lights.
Enjoy the vibrant Portside Wharf community on your doorstep with direct access to restaurants, cafes, cinema, health and beauty, fashion boutiques, river walkways and bike paths, popular Eat Street Markets and more.
Pinnacle & Portside Wharf's strategic location between Kingsford Smith Drive and the river ensures residents have enviable access to numerous public transport options.
This apartment would suit either an owner occupier or astute investor looking for a rental property in a perfect location.
Total floor area is 90m2 (including balcony)
Estimated Body Corporate fees - $4,358 per annum
Rental appraisal - $500 to $550 per week
Inspections available Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Inspections outside these times by appointment only
Don't miss your chance to secure your apartment in this stunning riverside location. For further information, inspections or floor plan, please contact us today or visit us at our onsite Property Sales & Management Office,
37D Harbour Road, Hamilton, QLD 4007.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.