Townhouse for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Hamilton
Superb Townhouse in Prized Racecourse Rd PrecinctProperty ID 1544086Auction On Site 10am 29th October 2016
Tucked away in a quiet street and yet just metres from Racecourse Road's village precinct, this three bedroom townhouse promises a fantastic lifestyle for downsizers wanting minimal upkeep without compromising on space or for those looking for a house-like alternative to apartment living.
Flowing across three functional levels, it is beautifully appointed with a timeless contemporary aesthetic while abundant natural light, northerly breezes and ducted air conditioning add to the immense livability. There is 145 sqm of internal space with an entire level dedicated to a superb, open plan living and dining room complete with designer stone kitchen and direct access to a wraparound balcony.
In a small complex of only five boutique townhomes, this is an exceptional opportunity to buy into a thriving and sought-after area, just five minute's walk to the Brisbane River, Portside, CityCat and the soon-to-be-completed Kingsford Smith Drive upgrade.
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins, master also with ensuite
* 2nd bathroom and laundry combines with a 3rd WC
* Superb island kitchen, stone benches, Euro appliances
* Open plan living & dining with polished timber flooring
* Sliding doors flow to balcony, private grassed garden area
* Ducted reverse air conditioning, lock-up garaging for 2 cars
* 50m to cafes, restaurants & CBD buses on Racecourse Road
* Easy stroll to Portside, Palace Cinemas & river & the CityCat
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.