Apartment for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Hamilton
Auction This Wednesday! To Infinity and Beyond! Large and Luxurious.Property ID 1438357Harmoniously connected with one of the widest reaches of the Brisbane River and capturing city and mountain views, this breathtaking absolute riverfront apartment feels more like a luxury home.
Sweeping terraces capture the panorama at the front, while a rare terrace courtyard, provides the choice of a rooftop garden, highly sought and rarely available.
The generous frontage spans the galley kitchen, living area and master bedroom, all capturing the magnificent views, while also providing a sumptous outdoor space to enjoy long lazy afternoons watching the flotilla of yachts passing by or entertaining in style on the massive oversized balcony.
The substantial 293sqm floorplan provides a variety of relaxing spaces, flowing from the front terrace with stunning views to the incredible back rooftop courtyard, privately hedged with established lilipillies and magnolias, a gorgeous area capturing an abundance of morning sunshine and perfect north east aspect, spilling to rear wing of the apartment.
This is also a stunning area accessed by the large separate media room which also seals off privately with a large floor to ceiling recessed door from the front section of the property.
The two remaining bedrooms are ideally located to the back of this enormous apartment and also enjoy the rare luxury of their own private balconies.
Even the laundry is generously proportioned and has direct access to a private screened area, which includes a drying court, a rare feature in apartment living.
The Infinity building is a luxury boutique owner occupier building of only 62 apartments, an award winning building by Multiplex, in the first class position of Portside.
The intelligently conceived floorplan provides separation of space, with the flow through design featuring 2 wings, which capture cooling river breezes from every room.
Luxuriously appointed with C-bus system, video security intercom and ducted airconditioning.
This incredible property also has the benefit of a rare two car lockable garage with additional garage size storage.
* Spectacular river views offering city lights and stunning sunsets
* All season entertaining with extra large front and rear decks both with inbuilt gas supply for BBQs/Pizza oven.
* Additional large utility deck with drying area ideal for herb garden/exercise equipment/ wine fridges
* Smeg appliances, cooktop with wok and large central burner, 2 drawer dishwasher
* Extensive storage 2 large linen presses, separate storage room for cleaning appliances/wine storage
* Large laundry with own linen press and wall mounted hideaway ironing unit.
* Pool area has large shaded BBQ area with 2 change rooms/toilets
* On site manager to assist with any building or access problems and function room bookings.
* 24 hour patrolled security, with CCTV
* Portside living restaurants, licensed cinema, gym, Pilates studio, dentist, hairdressers, live music on the wharf on Sunday afternoons
* Easy access to local transport, including direct access to the boardwalk City Cat.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.