- About this property
- Explore Gympie
- Investment data
Two Freestanding Shops Side-By-Side | Fully Leased | 8% Return | Not in Flood ZoneProperty ID 1700728Ray White Commercial North Coast Central take pleasure in offering this prime Mary Street, Gympie retail investment property, with two long term, well established tenants. Well located within easy walking distance to the centre of this busy town, positioned on Mary Street. This unique property has excellent street frontage and exposure to passing traffic and has easy access for customer loading and car parking at the rear. Located out of the flood zone you can't go wrong with this low risk, high profile investment. This would be the perfect addition to your SMSF or investment portfolio.
- 245m2 in total (Lot 61 approx. 120m2 & Lot 65 approx. 125m2)
- Located in central Mary Street in the heart of Gympie
- Both shops have 10m street frontage
- Located out of the flood zone
- Returning annual rental of $54,000 P/A + GST
- Both lots are freestanding with no body corporate, so minimal outgoings
- Lot 61 tenanted by popular Batik Botique who have just taken up another 3 year option ending March 2020
- Lot 65 tenanted by national tenant, Hello World travel agency have just signed a new 3 year lease ending in February 2020
Contact exclusive marketing agent Emily Pendleton for further information.
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Not Applicable Other Information Council/Shire Gympie Regional Council Financial Details Rental Income (Weekly) $1,038 * Gross Annual Income $54,124 * Other Costs (Annually) $8,894 * Total Annual Costs $8,894 * Nett Annual Income $45,230 *
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.