- About this property
- Explore Griffin
Great Value in Griffin Quality Plus!Property ID 1548380Every so often something extra special and very impressive comes along Perched in the rising suburb of Griffin, this low set brick home with lavish finishes is waiting for the astute buyer.
Look no further - as we believe this is the best on offer in this area.
This near new home is the perfect investment/first home purchase. The home has a modern and attractive faade and a neutral and pleasing colour palate in a street surrounded by similar quality homes. Your first impression is space and class!
With windows opening onto an attractive outside entertainment area with a workable floorplan, you will enjoy the liveability of this perfect pad! With many new homes being built on 350m2, this block is BIGGER and BETTER, and is 444m2. Owner has the makings of great home grown vegetable patch.
The master bedroom comes complete with air-con also en-suite, huge 3 door mirrored wardrobe, and there are three additional spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
Meal times are a breeze with an abundance of bench space and stainless steel appliances. The open plan kitchen offers a breakfast bar making it easy to keep an eye on the kids or socialising while preparing the family meals, also large split system air-conditioning in this room.
Leading out from the voluminous living area is the undercover entertaining area overlooking the level large grassed back yard, offering great privacy. The property also offers, a separate laundry with ample storage, Double Lock-Up Garage, Security Screens, outdoor shed and Water Tank.
Incredibly convenient to all amenities that are important to you, primary and high schools in Mango Hill and North Lakes bus stops on Brays road and the NOW open, new Moreton Bay Rail Link.
This impressive home is ready for you to move into and will accommodate all. If comfort and location are paramount to you -All this and more is your chance to secure a property in one of Brisbane's fastest growing suburbs.
Call GINA to arrange your viewing today!!
• built by Quality builder in very late 2010
• Workable floorplan with good separation of bedrooms
• Wonderful open plan living/dining area, adjacent to kitchen and opening to outdoor al fresco
• 4 bedrooms, main with an ensuite with shower
• Very good to excellent condition - almost 'as new'
• Airy and spacious feel with good natural light
• Outside undercover al fresco dining
• North easterly aspect
• Fully fenced and private - child and animal friendly
• Double remote garage
• 2 bathrooms, second with a bath
• Laundry with sliding door to side access
• High level of finishes
• 444m2 block - bigger than average in this immediate area