- About this property
- Explore Greenslopes
Queenslander on 3 Lots - Dress Circle Hilltop PositionProperty ID 1555283This original Queenslander is being offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years and is set on 3 lots with 2-street access and city glimpses.
The ridge top position which faces north to the city and Mt Coot-tha is superb and provides the opportunity for the next owner to explore redevelopment or simply enjoy this classic home on a big block of 933m2 of land on 3 lots.
• Subdivide a block to the rear by a boundary realignment.
• Build a new home on the new block of 20m x 20m approx.
• Retain the existing home and renovate to make a truly stately residence.
141 Sackville features:
• Classic Queenslander family home with 4 bedrooms + sleepout.
• Packed with character and charm - a blank canvas with VJ's, pine floorboards, archways, bi-fold doors and much more.
• Separate lounge, formal dining, breakfast room, functional kitchen and a big sunroom which takes in the city glimpses and the northerly aspect.
• Downstairs large open areas including basic laundry, lock-up car accommodation and lock-up storeroom.
• Unbeatable ridge top position and surrounded by prestige homes.
• Convenient transport options, public and private schools nearby, shops and easy access to amenities and the CBD.
The time and place have been set for the sale. Bring your ideas to maximise this special opportunity.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.