Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Grapetree
Owners Committed Elsewhere, 'Shenandoah' will be Sold!Property ID 1531787Do you love Bushwalking and exploring Rainforest Gullies? Shenandoah is the only property within a 40 minute radius of Toowoomba which can boast 3 Rainforest Gullies feeding into pristine Crows Nest National Park frontage with the carrying potential to meet the Taxation Rules as a Primary Producer.
With rich fertile soil types, 1.2 meters of rainfall annually and lush Kikuyu paddocks, Shenandoah has offered the current owners 9 years of good returns offsetting their professional careers. The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home boasts a large 6 meter double glazed sliding door and 108 sqm of covered sandstone decking allows you to take advantage of the stunning 180 degree views from the comfort of your home. State of the Art kitchen makes entertaining an absolute pleasure - your guests will never want to leave.
The current owners, both with hectic professional careers have left no stone unturned to ensure that this property has been set up as a low maintenance retreat, allowing you to spend quality time with friends enjoying a beverage on the deck. Come to the open home or call anytime to organise an inspection to enjoy this piece of paradise first hand, you will not be disappointed. Shenandoah will be sold, the only question is, will you be the person who misses out?
- 145 acres on 2 titles
- Multiple potential house sites on Lot 15 with spectacular views
- Situated less than 15 minutes to Highfields
- Only 37 km to Toowoomba's centre
- Chefs kitchen with smeg appliances & top of the line cabinetry
- Open plan modern living
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Two more bedrooms, each with built ins
- Massive internal store room
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Large covered patio with polished sandstone flooring
- Extensive external landscaping
- Three bay garage with lockage shed
- 240 000 litres of rain water capacity
- Three dams all recently refurbished
- One dam is supplied by a spring which runs year round
- All boundary fencing in good order
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.