House for Sale
- About this property
Glenrae' over 4,000m² of Riverfront LandProperty ID 1878960If you've been waiting for a property with an exceptional value proposition and scope to expand, then wait no longer. 95 Bank Road Graceville offers an irreplaceable lifestyle with endless opportunity to live in as is or to restore one of Brisbane's most historic homes to its former glory. Constructed in 1928 by renowned builder and engineer, Walter Taylor, historic Glenrae' stands proudly over a 4,076sqm riverfront allotment with an extraordinary 64.3m ( approximately ) of river frontage in one of Brisbane's most prestigious suburbs.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by lush terraced gardens and expansive grounds, this private residence is located only a short distance to some of the Western Suburb's most prestigious schools, hospitals, shopping and entertainment precincts. Glenrae' represents an extraordinary opportunity to own a unique piece of Brisbane history rarely offered to the market.
With magnificent unobstructed river views, this property offers a prime arrangement of land that allows for use as a yard or vacant land to let your imagination and architect run wild to create your dream family home. This incredible offering has everything a family could possibly ever imagine when searching for prime real estate.
This unique and generously proportioned residence offers, but is not limited to;
• Situated on over an acre of land with an approximate 64.3m river frontage
• Substantial double story home with stunning river views
• Over 500sqm of living space
• 800m from the cafe and restaurant precincts along Honour Avenue, Graceville
• Well located within close distance to some of Brisbane's premier school catchments (St. Peters, Brisbane Boys College, St. Aidan's, Stuartholme, Christ the King Catholic Primary School)
• Wesley Hospital, Mater Hospitals and Princess Alexandra Hospital within 10km distance
• 800m to Graceville Station (15-minute commute to Brisbane C.B.D)
As part of an established and highly desirable Western Suburbs community, Graceville boasts some of Brisbane's most historic and palatial homes and Glenrae' is destined to become one of its finest. Iconic, expansive and totally private, this is a premier offering among Brisbane's leading riverfronts. With unlimited potential to restore a home of grand proportions in one of Brisbane's most exclusive suburbs, our instructions are clear, this property will be SOLD.
Auction, Saturday 2nd of June, at 1:00 pm On Site, if not SOLD prior.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.