House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Graceville
Californian Bungalow Offers PossibilitiesProperty ID 1633551This charming, low-set Californian Bungalow and its accompanying dwelling, are set on a large 916sqm block offering you a number of lifestyle options.
A fine example from the 1930s, and beautifully presented within established gardens, the main residence sits in the shade of a 100 year old heritage-listed weeping fig tree. Period features such as stained-glass windows, ornate ceilings and cedar timber frames have been thoughtfully combined with modern comforts to provide you with:
- Three large bedrooms including a master ensuite with walk-in wardrobe.
- Formal dining room and separate living room, both opening through bi-fold doors to undercover verandah areas.
- Country-style kitchen with granite benchtops and European appliances.
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Polished timber floors.
- Separate Study and Sunroom.
To the rear of the property, the current teenage retreat and storage areas are waiting to meet your own individual needs: Your separate home office or studio? Your guest quarters? You could also consider the possibility of completing a boundary realignment to subdivide a parcel of land, maintaining the main residence in its current position.
Your family will live within walking distance of Graceville State School, Graceville Train Station, bus stops, shops, cinema and cafes, in green and leafy surrounds. They will love growing up in the beautiful environment our suburb provides.
Buy Now $1,200,000