House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Graceville
Fabulous Opportunity for Homeowners & InvestorsProperty ID 1510634In the heart of Graceville, this inviting residence is designed for easy family living. Positioned on the high side of Graceville and only a short stroll to transport, the Graceville shopping precinct and its many restaurants, this home is perfect for those who are seeking a great location for their home or investment property.
Spread over two generous levels, this home features:
- A formal lounge and dining area with a traditional fireplace
- Wide doors leading to a breezy north/east verandah, perfect for entertaining
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and gas stove
- Four good sized bedrooms the main with a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Air-conditioning and fans
- Beautiful polished timber floors upstairs
- A second downstairs lounge incorporating a study and family space
- Secure double remote garage + off-street parking
- 405m2 flood-free allotment with established gardens
- Potential rental return of $850 - $900 per week
- Within Graceville State School catchment and walking distance of Christ The King Catholic Primary School
This immaculate home would suit any family looking for plenty of space to live, play and relax. Located just 8km from the CBD, in one of Graceville's finest streets, this residence has it all and an inspection is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $576.24 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.