House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Gordonvale
Something a Little Special… 2 Homes on 1 PropertyProperty ID 1566604The New Year, brings a change of circumstance for the Sellers. Reasonable offers presented! Private, elevated and with income producing separate bungalow. Thoughtfully designed by the current Owners and capitalising on location, land usage, privacy, cool refreshing breezes and breath taking uninterrupted forever views of Walsh's Pyramid and of the magical mountainous surrounds. Elevation is not only ones upside, neighbouring some of the best homes on the southside, this property is a must see. Commanding one of Gordonvale's iconic street addresses, this is one-of-a-kind luxury living.
Front street access is through a remote controlled electronic gate, the manageable driveway (which I handle quite well) leads majestically to this outstanding adobe. With undercover vehicle garaging sufficient for 4 large vehicles and allowing easy reversing to enable one to drive down the driveway bonnet first. Of an evening, there are inground lights positioned at both sides of the driveway purely for added convenience.
Home Benefits Include
• With separate studio bungalow producing regular and consistent income through Air BnB
• Home with welcoming open plan living, galley kitchen, three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, office alcove, the main bathroom is located on ground floor, separate toilet, large separate interior laundry, under stairway storage
• The modern styling makes for effortless living
• Harmoniously connecting with the natural beauty of the tropical surrounds
• Purposely designed & created to capitalise on creating a hidden lifestyle retreat offering privacy, serenity and showcasing supreme modern liveability on an elevated split level block
• 2.8KW Photovoltaic grid system consisting of 16 panels
• Road side entry level, there is electricity connected to allow one to build a shed for storage of garden equipment or park the boat, trailer or campervan
• Land area 8786m2
Practical, low maintenance, stylishly appointed, revenue producing (if so desired), just a great place to come home too! Proudly own, 115-121 Dempsey Street, Gordonvale.
Can't make the open home, arrange for a private twilight viewing!