Unit for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Gordon Park
A Classic RebornProperty ID 1544198In a picturesque boutique character block, this impeccably presented, sprawling 3 bedroom + study apartment combines the feel of a house, with the appeal of apartment living! With timeless, traditional charm and fresh modern interiors, this inviting home will appeal to owner occupiers or investors alike.
Its top floor north/east facing position means that that not only is it immersed in abundant light, but in summer its elevation ensures there is always a breeze to enjoy off the Brook.
- Living room flows on to a spacious versatile sunroom/study
- Attic provides unique storage opportunities
- Separate dining adjoining a spacious modern open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Internal Laundry
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Enjoy summer entertaining around the pool
- Original timber floorboards and picture rails, high ceilings
- Acres of Parkland and bike-paths on your doorstep
- Easy walk to express transport to the city
Council rates $285.90/pqrt
Strata levies $715 /pqrt
Rental Expectation $450 /pw approx
Gordon Park is one of Brisbane's best-kept secrets, enjoying the ultimate inner north location with easy access to the City and airport via new tunnels and within walking distance of the new bus interchange and buses on Thistle Street. If you are seeking the ultimate lifestyle location and spacious residence, this is the home for you.
*This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.