House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Goodna
Just a Few Minute's Walk to Goodna Railway Station! ! !Property ID 1850089This lovely 2 bedroom unit is perfectly situated in a lovely complex and only a few minutes' walk from Goodna Railway Station. You will love the feeling of coming home, and relaxing in this well laid out unit. The overall size and layout is just perfect!
As soon as you walk through the door, you will notice the larger living area, which has fairly new carpet and air conditioning. A very neat and tidy kitchen, with electric cooktop and under bench oven.
Large rear yard, which has a full width paved area plus raised, retained garden beds and a small garden shed.
There are 2 bedrooms, each with ceiling fan and built in robes. The Master has a sliding door out to the patio, plus there is a separate internal laundry and single lock up garage.
• 2 Bedrooms Each Have Fans And Built Ins
• Master Has Entry To Main Bathroom
• 5 Minutes' Walk To Goodna Railway Station
• Single Lock Up Garage
• Internal Laundry
• Spacious Open Plan Living
• Lovely Outdoor Area, Plus Garden Shed
• Close To Shopping Complexes And Nearby Schools And Transport
• Very Neat And Tidy Throughout
• Don't Delay, This Is A Great Opportunity
• Walking Distance To St Francis Xavier Primary School
• Also Close To Ipswich Motorway
• Schools Of Every Kind Close By
Looking for a low maintenance investment? You will be pushed to find a better opportunity than this. This truly represents value for money! This is an opportunity for an excellent addition to your portfolio. It is also a great opportunity to break into the property ownership for first home buyers or couples. Have a look for yourself, and see what you think. It's bigger and better than you think!!
Rental Appraisal at $270 - $290pw
Ipswich City Council Rates; $429 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: $356 per quarter
Body Corp Rate: Sinking Fund $60 per quarter.
Admin Fund $430 per quarter.