House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Glen Eden
A Pleasant SurpriseProperty ID 1692381Nicely designed home and with the variation in the roof line, this is a stand out property.
Positioned on a large block of land, there is a multitude of options for the new home owner. Look at an in ground pool, or that big shed you want, there is plenty of room for both on this block of land.
Sitting on a 883m2 flat block the builders were smart and placed the home to the rear of the block providing this open expanse of land at the front. Not only do you have this option but the double garage has a big rear roller door to allow you to drive through to the back yard which is still a good size and secured with fencing.
Internally the home flows from the open plan living through to the 4 generous bedrooms positioned on the one side of the home. The master bedroom is very spacious featuring a walk-in-robe and decent size en suite, with a main bathroom and three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes.
A kitchen with a difference is always worth checking out and with the large fridge space, plenty of pantry space you will enjoy cooking up a storm for the family.
• 883m2 flat block rear fenced block;
• Large double auto garage with additional rear roller door;
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with large split system and tiled flooring;
• Access to the back patio and yard through large glass sliders;
• Easy access into the CBD or head south on the highway to Tannum;
• School bus service to primary and high school and into shopping centres