House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Glass House Mountains
Lifestyle Living in a Quiet Glass House Mountains LaneProperty ID 1574536At the base of Mt Ngungun National Park you will find a rustic property at the end of a quiet lane. This country style house is on a 4,198m2 block, with 4 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge with large windows and dining room. Sit and watch the birds on the front veranda or enjoy entertaining family of friends on the back patio. This property has room for the chooks, a veggie patch and lots of open space for the dogs to run around. Your privacy is assured due to the fantastic location yet you're only a couple of minutes away from the shops, schools and transport. The home will suit young families, retirees, and anyone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The home itself consists of a brick veneer exterior, polished timber floors inside and is elevated to capture the cooling breezes.
• Located in a quiet lane at the base of Mt Ngungun National Park
• Country style property on a little over an acre
• Large variety of established fruit trees
• Well maintained council park across the road with children's playground
• Large veranda and patio for entertaining family and friends
• The backyard has a chook pen, veggie patch and garden shed
• Minutes from schools, shops and transport
Across the road you will find a well maintained council park with children's playground. Homes in locations like this are very rare indeed so best to act fast to avoid disappointment.