- About this property
- Explore Gaythorne
Price Reduction - Owner Wants This Sold!Property ID 1681659Just as the numbers suggest, this perfectly positioned, two-storey townhouse is your ticket to a suburb-in-demand and a bright future, just 8km from the CBD. According to realestate.com.au, Gaythorne yields, on average, twice as many online visitors to its property listings.
Says a lot, doesn't it?
It says that investors and first homebuyers alike see the obvious appeal in robust rental returns (in this case, $430/week) and almost immediate access to a range of quality schools, transport and other amenities.
And what a savvy ticket it is when this 3-bedroom home enjoys prime, rear position in a small group of only eight dwellings; granting you (or your mortgage-reducing tenants) only one neighbour and room to entertain outside.
Inside, modern low-maintenance finishes ensure good looks and longevity, while a clever floorplan separates your bedrooms including a spacious master with ensuite and built-in robes from open-plan living, below.
Cooking up a storm will be a breeze in an open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) and deceptive storage and bench space.
And, thanks to that prime position, any meal is best served outside and under the alfresco pergola of your fully fenced, private courtyard. Bon appetit.
And there's more:
- Easy access to public transport just 5-minutes' walk from train station
- Close to a range of public and private schools
- Close to Brookside Shopping Centre and a range of cafes
- Single lock-up remote garage with internal access
- Two modern bathrooms, plus separate toilet
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Air-conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
- Security screens throughout
- The list goes on.