House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Gaythorne
Under Contract! Parkland Picture Perfect Queenslander!Property ID 1529878This is inner suburb tranquillity at its best. Not only is it nestled on a level 810m2 of land but is adjacent to a pretty patch of native bushland and backing on to acres of lush parkland and playing fields yet conveniently near facilities required of a contemporary lifestyle.
Less than a ten minute walk will take you to Gaythorne train station, Enoggera State and private Schools and Brookside Shopping Centre.
Lovingly restored and appropriately extended, this delightful home now features:
- 3 bedrooms plus study
- Bathroom featuring luxurious colonial bathtub
- Separate second toilet
- 2 living areas, one with air-conditioning, the other with wood fired heater
- Stone benched country style kitchen with mains gas cooking
- Polished timber floors and fans throughout
- Generous entertainment deck overlooking parklands with servery window to kitchen and retractable insect/sun blinds
- Upstairs internal laundry
- Huge, lockable, concreted storage under
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank
All this is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street just 7km radius of the city; you will think you live on acreage so arrange to inspect now for an inner-city, rural lifestyle!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.