House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Forest Lake
Spacious Family Home on 550 Sqm with Huge ShedProperty ID 1684282You will be delighted with the lovely location in "The Woods", as well as the features, size and style of this home ... truly a property to tick all your boxes! The owners are relocating interstate and MUST SELL this one-owner home!
• Four bedrooms, master with spotless ensuite bathroom and large built-in robes
• Generous living and dining areas include a separate L-shaped lounge and dining room at the front of the homewith carpeted floors; and a spacious reverse cycle air-conditioned and tiled family/meals area opening to an outdoor entertaining area at the side of the home
• Spotless kitchen with electric appliances, provision for a dishwasher and a huge 3-door pantry cupboard
• Extra features include a large linen cupboard, a huge shed, approximately 6m x 3.5m, with both single and double door access, security screens, double lock-up garage, spacious internal laundry (plenty of room for a second fridge), a Kordon physical termite barrier (this house has not been attacked by termites at any time) and a great back yard - plenty of room for kids or pets, and room for a pool as well!
• Elevated 550 square metre block in a great street
• Rent Appraisal around $420 per week, with strong demand from quality tenants for homes like this one!
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $336 per quarter, plus services
When position is important, you will be impressed with the lovely location of 24 Benarkin Street. Located in a very quiet location in "The Woods", and within the catchment for Forest Lake State Schools (primary and secondary), you are only a few minutes from the Richlands Train Station and Forest Lake Shopping Centre.