House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Forest Lake
Neat as a Pin, Ready to Move in!Property ID 1527178Your next family home is awaiting your arrival. She's dressed to impress, perfectly positioned, and priced just right!
** FRESHLY REPAINTED THROUGHOUT
** BRAND NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT
** NEW TURF, NOW SETTLED
** BRAND NEW TOILETS AND SHOWER HEADS
You simply won't believe the value in this property until you see it for yourself! There is simply no better buying for the astute family than this low set four bedroom home situated in the leafy pocket of Chain of Ponds - a picturesque and quiet pocket of Forest Lake.
You are but a moments walk or drive to a wealth of schools, shops, parks and playgrounds for the families convenience. You will be spoiled for modern living conveniences such as security, a great yard to enjoy, two living spaces, airconditioning, dishwasher and so much more!
* Master bedroom serviced with walk in robe and ensuite
* All three supplimentary bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Air-conditioning formal living space
* Much sought after tiled family room and dining
* Well appointed modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Private undercover outdoor BBQ area, with built in BBQ!
* Security screens to all windows and doors
* Double lock up garage, remote controlled
* Impeccably kept gardens and surrounds
* Fully fenced 456m2 block
* Convenient location to schools and shops
* Easy motorway access
And don't forget about the BRAND NEW paint and carpets throughout! Oh did we mention the roof has just had a makeover too?!
This property is the epitome of fabulous Forest Lake lifestyle living. It's the perfect package in the perfect wrapping and available for your family to take possession of immediately!
Forest Lake is situated only 20 minutes to Brisbane City, and 50 minutes from the heart of the Gold Coast. It offers easy access to motorways making for easy commuting. Forest Lake also offers lake community lifestyle living, with some of the best schools, both private and public, this side of Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.