House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Forest Lake
Opportunity Knocks!Property ID 1524629Here is a great opportunity to secure your quality home in a fantastic location at a great price! Situated in this sought after street, this comfortable three bedroom home is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy your outer city living at a great price. Perfect for a family with young or teenage children.
This wonderful home is only minutes from Forest Lake shopping centre and local primary and secondary schools. The property features a spacious open plan kitchen with plenty of storage space and is fitted with new electrical appliances. The home is situated on a low maintenance block with the main living area boasting a split system air conditioner for those warm summer nights.
Centrally located to the Lake, local parks and sporting fields, 3 local shopping villages and Forest Lake Shopping Centre, both private and public Primary and Secondary schools, bus transport and Richlands train station within 10 minutes plus convenient access to Centenary Highway, Ipswich Motorway and Logan Motorway. Approximately 19kms from Brisbane CBD.
33 Baxter Crescent Features Include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins with brand new carpet
- Main bedroom with airconditioner
- Air-conditioned open plan living/dining area
- Recently renovated kitchen with electric cook top and ample bench and cupboard space
- Two-way bathroom also recently renovated with shower and bath
- Paved entertainment courtyard
- Internal laundry
- Security screens, blinds and ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage on a 320m2 block
- Close to schools
- Close to Shops
- Minutes away from Motorways
- Walking distance to the Bus Stop
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.