House for Sale
- About this property
Community Living Close to ShopsProperty ID 1923677No Stamp Duty and a Pensioner rebate on rent may apply.
This cute cottage has a great feeling of space with its open plan living, dining and kitchen and vaulted ceiling. Air conditioned with two bedrooms, study, separate bathroom, separate laundry and separate toilet. There is a single carport and the back of the house has been enclosed to give privacy.
Surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens "Golden Down" has plenty of facilities on offer, including two pools (one heated), 8 rink bowling green, tennis court, community club house, games room and onsite caretakers.
If you have sold your house and have the money to purchase, this could be the perfect community to live in. The act of the Queensland Government provides you with continual tenure when you purchase a manufactured home. You rent the site from "Golden Downs", the site rent includes all council rates and charges and all cost of mowing, garden maintenance and maintenance of all facilities. You pay for electricity, water, phone and gas.
Consisting of 231 relocatable homes, "Golden Downs" was established in 1992 as the first purpose built park for relocatable homes. Close to shops, restaurants, doctors, churches and the local Market that is held each Saturday.
* Combined living, dining and kitchen
* Air conditioned
* 2 Bedrooms with built ins, one with air conditioning
* Study with built in shelves
* Kitchen with electric cooking
* Bathroom with shower over hip bath
* Laundry and toilet are separate.
* Enclosed undercover entertainment area
* Single carport
* Garden shed
* Walk to shops
* Walk to Carseldine station
* Walk to bus stop
* Emergency direct 24 hour service call
* Security access - FOR OPEN HOMES, CALL KAREN WHEN YOU ARE AT THE GATE
For your private inspection call Karen Pieterse