- About this property
- Explore Fitzgibbon
Near New Contemporary Low-Set in Pristine Condition!Property ID 1705384Perfectly positioned within the popular suburb of Fitzgibbon, this charming property boasting lots of character is sure to entice all interested parties. First impressions count and, with a spacious floor-plan that was designed with convenience in mind combined with modern features and finishes and an immaculate presentation, you won't be disappointed!
Cleverly designed with families in mind, this stunning residence features three large bedrooms and multiple living areas including a very large open-plan living/dining area with feature coco stone gloss tiles in a neutral colour scheme to give this property great character! Leading out from the tiled living/dining area is a large undercover alfresco entertainment area, perfect for barbeques or family gatherings.
A large master bedroom with built-in-wardrobe has direct access to the main bathroom/ensuite with large shower, bath, vanity & separate toilet. Two more generously sized bedrooms come fully equipped with built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans plus a second separate toilet also provides added convenience. Last but not least, an internal laundry is strategically positioned within the lock-up garage.
Multiple reverse cycle air-conditioners with a program controlled inverter are
located throughout the home and, with twenty solar panels already installed, you can enjoy the perfect home environment all year round without the worry of exuberant electricity costs.
Located within a highly sought after pocket of Fitzgibbon and with established lawns and gardens and ample street parking available for when friends and family come to visit, this highly coveted family home is framed by parklands, playgrounds, quality homes and house-proud owners. You couldn't ask for more!
Surrounded by numerous quality public and private schools, this enclave is well serviced by many of Brisbane's school bus services. Plus, with Carseldine Train Station, Carseldine Central Shopping Centre and a vast array of restaurants and food outlets just down the road, you'll have everything you need right at your fingertips. The search for the perfect home has never been so easy!
Make your next move with confidence; this is space, privacy & practicality at its absolute best. To fully appreciate the benefits this home has to offer, an inspection is highly recommended. Sellers are motivated - don't miss out! For further enquiry or to arrange your exclusive viewing, please contact Jesse Atfield on 0468 932 610.
* Master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning & ceiling fan
* Ensuite with large shower, bath, vanity & separate toilet
* Two more bedrooms are carpeted and comprise of built-in-wardrobes, blinds & ceiling fans
* Sun lit kitchen boasting loads of character, good quality appliances, plenty of storage space and Westinghouse oven
* Coco stone gloss tiled open-plan living area
* Multiple split-system air-conditioning units with heated invertor
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Extra toilet for added convenience
* Sliding doors open out to the large alfresco entertainment area with established lawns and gardens, perfect for entertaining friends & family
* Secure, oversized, remote controlled car accommodation with internal access
* Fully fenced, low maintenance block with strategically placed home allows for plenty of space left over for the kids to play
* 20 x Solar panels mean substantially reduced electricity costs
* Parklands, cycling trails, kids playground, community centre & off-lease dog park located in walking distance great home for your beloved pets!
* Short walk to Carseldine Train Station and City Bus stops
* 1 minute walk to Kuringai Parkway with Kid's Playground
* 4 mins drive to connect onto Gympie Arterial Rd / Bruce Highway
* 4 mins drive to Taigum Primary School
* 4 mins drive to St Flannan's Catholic School
* 5 mins drive to the Carseldine Farmers & Artisan Markets
* 5 mins to drive Bracken Ridge Plaza & Coles
* 6 mins drive to Carseldine Central (Woolworths, several eateries & health stores)
* 7 mins drive to Aspley State High School
* 8 mins drive to Goodstart Early Learning Aspley
* 9 mins drive to Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre
* 11 mins drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* 15 mins drive to Sandgate/Shorncliffe waterfront
* 22 mins drive to Brisbane Airport without Airport Link
* 27 mins drive to Brisbane CBD without Tolls