- About this property
- Explore Fig Tree Pocket
Easy Care Low Maintenance LivingProperty ID 1524205This immaculately presented family home in the highly desirable suburb of Fig Tree Pocket is now offered to the market and is located approximately 8km south/west of Brisbane CBD.
This exclusive riverside suburb is in a quiet enclave and surrounded by prestigious riverfront homes, parklands and open low density spaces giving the suburb a rural feel.
47 Donatello Street features:
- Generous open plan living areas with split air-conditioning
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes and fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Cosy fireplace for those cool winter evenings
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless Neff appliances, stone benchtops and soft close cabinetry
- Fully enclosed separate sunroom retreat area
- Privacy shutters and Crimsafe screens
- Low-set, low maintenance construction with tiled roof
- Easy care low maintenance landscaped gardens 632m2 allotment with a northerly aspect
- Security alarm system, water tanks and pumps
- Separate laundry
- Solar hot water
- Double garage with remote access
- Within local schools catchment
- Short trip to Indooroopilly Shopping and bus transport around the corner
- Fig Tree Pocket Equestrian Club grounds and Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary nearby
Join this close knit community and put the balance back into your lifestyle with a move to this rural suburb so close to the city.
Council Rates: $408.37 per quarter + utilities