- About this property
- Explore Ferny Hills
Unsurpassed Family Living - Under ContractProperty ID 1741738Get ready to embrace a lifestyle like no other.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within a tightly held enclave of Ferny Hills, this impressive 5 bedroom executive residence set on an 899m2 elevated allotment is the embodiment of family living. Perfect for the growing family, multiple living areas of very generous proportions allow for everyone to have their own space, yet cleverly connect to create a semi-open plan style living that flows beautifully both inside & out.
The moment you step inside through the grand, double door entrance, you'll notice the high ceilings throughout, combined with a neutral colour palate, create a great sense of openness & natural light.
An elegant air-conditioned formal lounge & dining area greets you upon entry & forms the center of the home. Gorgeous timber bi-fold doors open from the formal lounge onto a large covered rear patio overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool. From the formal dining area, classy double doors lead you through to a separate living room with an open plan casual dining area & stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, quality stainless steel appliances & generous sized pantry. Large bi-fold doors open from the casual living area onto the entertaining area, providing a unique, seamlessly integrated design that allows for both the patio and in-ground pool to be seen from all living areas & further enhancing the feeling of luxuriousness & spaciousness throughout the home.
Moving onto the master retreat with generously sized walk-in-robe, built-in-robe, Air-Conditioning & luxurious Ensuite with a double shower to die for, the master features large windows to showcase the beautiful pool area & is ideally positioned separate from the 2nd, 3rd & 4th bedrooms to allow for privacy & peace and quiet. All other bedrooms come complete with built-in-robes & the 5th bedroom or study is strategically located near the front entrance & is perfect as a home office or guest bedroom.
With public transport, large shopping precincts & numerous popular public & private schools all close by, everything you could possibly need is right at your fingertips.
Explore the nearby parks & walking tracks & popular Bunya State Forest reserve, a thriving mountain bike arena just around the corner. Or take a walk to the local shops along the tranquil meandering pathway that follows the creek. It's surprisingly fabulous the kind of lifestyle that is on offer here & an unexpected bonus to have such a picturesque leafy green environment right on your door step, yet knowing you're just 18km from Brisbane CBD.
Some of the many features include:
- Low maintenance, low set brick & tile home on elevated 899m2 allotment
- Stylish Formal Lounge/Dining with 7KW air-con opens through bi-fold doors onto covered, north facing alfresco overlooking the resort style pool with glass pool fence & outdoor shower
- Modern open plan kitchen, dining, living has direct access to alfresco/pool area through bi-fold doors
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, large pantry, stainless steel appliances, Bosch Dishwasher, Blanco Oven, Rangehood
- Luxury master retreat overlooks the pool & has Air-con, WIR, built-in & massive Ensuite with double shower & vanity with Caesarstone bench tops
- 4 more bedrooms, all with built-ins & ceiling fan/light
- 5th bedroom/study is perfect as a home office or guest room
- Modern bathroom with bath, shower & vanity + separate powder room
- Generous laundry - direct external access
- High ceilings, neutral colour palate, tiled throughout (allergy friendly)
- Efficient AAE solar hot water system + additional separate 3KW solar panels connected to the grid means massive power savings
- Double auto garage, Security Alarm, plenty of storage
- Fully fenced, landscaped gardens, pet friendly
- Lovingly maintained & beautifully presented with good quality neighbours
Seldom do homes of this caliber in this highly coveted location come onto the market an early inspection is recommended.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Cara Bergmann or Kirrilee Pearson today on 0423 057522.
- Short stroll to Fernlands Village Shopping Complex with SPAR Supermarket & other specialty stores
- Walk to James Drysdale Recreational Park Sporting Complex & popular mountain bike & walking tracks
- 19 mins walk to City Bus
- School buses pick up in the area
- 24 mins walk to Ferny Way Shopping Village & Train Station
- 6 mins drive to Patricks Road State School
- 8 mins drive to Northside Christian College, St Andrews Catholic School, Ferny Grove High, Brookside Shopping Centre & Arana Hills Plaza
- 12 mins drive to Samford Valley Shopping Precinct, Keperra Country Golf Club & Gallipolli Barracks
- 16 mins drive to recently expanded Westfield Chermside
- 25 mins drive to Brisbane CBD & Brisbane Airport
- 1 hr drive to Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast