House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Everton Park
Huge Two Storey, Air-Conditioned Family HomeProperty ID 1697236If you want to make this very spacious two-storey brick home yours - come and take a closer look at all its many great features.
Located high in the sought-after Trouts Estate, this three bedroom home captures fantastic breezes and surrounding views, and offers a number of areas within the home suitable for a family of any age.
Upstairs is complete with air-conditioning in all three bedrooms and living room, very modern kitchen and bathroom; and polished timber flooring. Downstairs also offers air-conditioning, polished concrete flooring, a good size kitchenette and office, another spare room, wall to wall cupboard space in the hallway leading to another modern bathroom. Venture outside and enjoy the covered outdoor gazebo separate to the house perfect for entertaining or just to kick back and relax.
Why is this house still so amazing:
• Kitchen has a dishwasher and up to date appliances
• All bedrooms are very roomy
• Kitchenette has a polished concrete bench
• Good size laundry
• French doors downstairs opening into the entertainment area
• Large fully-fenced backyard
• There is a shed at the back corner which is completely lined - use it for storage or a kids' play room
• Double lock-up garage which has shelving for more storage and a wine cellar
Trouts Estate is in the heart of Everton Park and is only a stones throw to Flockton Street shops, schools, the new Woollies and much more
Make this home your home in the new year don't miss out!