- About this property
- Explore Everton Park
All the Hard Work Has Been Done!Property ID 1579040This lovely 3 bedroom home has just had a brand new reno and refurb inside and out! No expense was spared and the updated house now boasts new decks both front and back, a fresh paint job, new fixtures, fittings, landscaping and a new roof, just to name a few.
This 3 bedroom home would be perfect for a family or a couple who work from home but also like to entertain. The master bedroom features a large mirrored built in robe, sleek new ensuite, air conditioner and fan. A highly functional layout at the heart of the home boasts an open plan living, kitchen & dining room all extending out to the seamless entertaining deck and pool. The kitchen has also had a complete facelift with luxurious granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and fit with its own serving window, perfect for those balmy nights.
Situated just around the corner from the Everton Park Shops, this house is in the heart of the suburb and only a short walk to the local Library, kindergarten, football club, state school as well as a huge park at the end of White Street. The renowned Charlies Fruit market, Bunnings, Harvey Norman and other specialty shops & supermarkets are all only a 2 minute drive away. 4 White Street is a gem, with its stunning polished hard wood floors and new modern crisp atmosphere, you will settle in with ease.
- Ceiling fans throughout and two air conditioners
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- New decks & refurbished pool featuring a glass fence
- Bathroom / laundry extension added recently
- Brand new zinc roof & paint job internally & externally
- Complete asbestos removal
- New fence, roof, electrical wiring, insulation and driveway
- An easy 10km drive to the CBD, and within 500m from local shopping precinct
- 100m from bus stop on South Pine Rd.