Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Everton Park
Motivated Seller - No Reasonable Offer Refused!Property ID 1525081Circumstances dictate the immediate sale of this comfortable townhouse in a prime inner-city location. With a motivated seller, be assured no reasonable offer will be refused !
Set in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, and well away from the road sit the secluded villas of Russell Street. Regarded as the most prestigious on the estate because of its zoned layout and also having no joining wall. Number 3 possesses the all desirable appointments of a house with the appeal of a low maintenance residence. Boasting three double bedrooms and three bathrooms, this home is sure to attract home owners and investors alike as it offers privacy to all residents.
- Open plan living flows directly to the fully landscaped courtyard
- Fully tiled lounge & dining areas
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Spacious laundry and separate downstairs toilet
- All bedrooms are large and built-in, main with ensuite
- Internal access from the auto lock-up garage
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans & security screens
Only a short 8km's from the Brisbane CBD Everton Park is pinned as one of Brisbane's up and coming suburbs, with major development of local shopping centres as well as being conveniently close to public transport, Primary and High Schools this Town Home represents an excellent opportunity to buy and profit. You won't believe the value. Hurry, the first to see should buy !
Inspections by appointment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.