Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Esk
Owner Keen to SellProperty ID 1654987Immaculate 4 Bedroom Home on 5 Acres. This property is registered with the wildlife organisation A.R.R.O.W for the rehabilitation of sick and injured animals and it plain to see that the owners put as much time and care into their house as they do for the critters in the charge.
There are several secure enclosures for the rehab patients as well as a large aviary and possum release pen. The house yard is dog proof and there is a grove of assorted fruit trees at the back of the property which is accessed via established trails through the open forested bush.
Property features include:
• 4 bedroom split level brick home
• 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs/1 downstairs)
• 4 air conditioners, all split systems
• Formal lounge with fan forced wood heater
• Formal dining
• Large country style kitchen with walk in pantry
• Verandahs at front, rear and off of 3 bedrooms
• Security screen doors/fly screen on windows
• Internal stairs set at 46 degrees for easier ascent and decent
• Large rumpus room
• Games room/2 bay garage
• 2 bay shed with side awning
• 3 rain water tanks 5000gal, 3000gal and 130gal
• Good quality bore
• 11kva generator which powers house through black outs
• 3.9 kw solar system
This really is a lovely quiet peaceful area to live in so if you are after a big family home, are passionate about animals or are just looking for somewhere to get away from the world, book an inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.