House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Elimbah
You Can Have it All!Property ID 1793385Choose your destiny right here!
Set on almost 2.5 acres this captivating home is more than a property, it is an opportunity!
You can move in and enjoy the tranquil lifestyle that this area offers AND capitalise on some PRIME development potential.
The owners have conducted preliminary investigations which have revealed that, Subject to council approval the block can be split into:
- 3 x 3/4 acre + allotments should the dam be filled in, or
- 2 x larger allotments should the dam be retained.
So you could:
- Buy and enjoy as is.
- Buy, split and sell all 3 lots
- Buy, split, retain main residence block and sell the others.
- Buy, split, build your dream home and sell/rent the main home and other block.
Splitter blocks are becoming increasingly rare, so be sure to run the numbers on this one quickly.
Whether you wish to subdivide or not, this character filled residence has been built with lifestyle in mind. From the full wrap around verandah to the sparkling inground pool and private sun deck this home offers outdoor living options for all four seasons!
Inside you will find:
* Polished timber floors throughout and stunning french doors.
* High ceilings with ornate cornice features.
* Spacious formal lounge room with combustion heater.
* Centrally located kitchen with lots of storage space, breakfast bar, new cook top, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and large reverse cycle air conditioner.
* Massivemaster bedroom that has the Wow factor with french doors opening out onto the wide veranda, reverse cycle air conditioning, spacious walk-in robe, massive ensuite with corner postedspa bath.
* Additional 3 x spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans.
* 4 linen cupboards offering loads of storage room.
* Amazing main bathroom with posted corner bath anda dual vanity.
* Separate toilet.
* Large separate laundry with extra cabinets.
* Massive/commercial powered and plumbed shed (21m x 16m approx) partly lined and insulated. Temporary accommodation potential.
* 11m x 3mapprox powered storage shed/animal shelters.
* Sparkling in-ground pool.
* Large dam.
* 5Kw solar system.
Contact Andy Hoffmann today to enquire further ormake a booking to view this amazing property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.