House for Sale
- About this property
Elevated Family HomeProperty ID 1912257From the moment you arrive you'll be able to appreciate the first-class street appeal and sophistication on offer. Complimented purely by established quality homes set amongst lush, leafy surrounds. Perched on a generous elevated 1,091m2 block, privacy is assured being situated in quiet cul-de-sack.
As you enter the home you're welcomed by high ceilings and architectural features which gives you a sense of something special. The master bedroom boasts walk-in-robe & generous ensuite adding to the properties appeal.
Open plan living is at its best with the centrally located kitchen containing ample storage & the finest stainless-steel appliances. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the cleverly designed living, dining and family rooms, featuring air-conditioning perfect for the approaching Summer. Entertaining your closest guests is a pleasure here with the large covered alfresco dining area, over-looking the resort style pool with in-ground spa while capturing picturesque Hinterland views.
- 20.6 m Street frontage
- 3 Spilt system air-conditioning systems
- 2 water tanks combined capacity 6200L
- Led lighting throughout
- Generous double garage with extra work shop space/storage
- Security screens fitted throughout
- Located close to local schools
- Gated secure parking for boat or trailer
- Located in established street with ample off street parking
- Located minutes from the Pines Shopping Centre with Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and K-Mart.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.