- About this property
- Explore Elanora
Under Contract!Property ID 1697936Not just a house it's a whole new lifestyle! Here you and your family can swim, fish, sail, paddle board or kayak all day...every day!
This beautiful home is undeniably in one of the Gold Coasts most sought after and appealing ocean access positions. Not only close to all of our wonderful amenities but this 40+ square home on a large 1/4 acre block (1,135m2) enjoys inspiring views across a wide expanse of the main Tallebudgera Creek, towards the unspoilt nature reserve (Schuster's Park) on the opposite bank. Every inch inside is designed for comfortable family living with generous proportions and quality inclusions. Some of the many features of this superb home include:
- 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, ensuite and walk in robe in master
- Sparkling in-ground pool with waterfall & spa
- Fully fenced with electronic security gate and intercom
- Triple lock up garage and secure gated parking for several vehicles
- Expansive timber deck leading out to the floating jetty and that wonderful ocean
- And so much more!
The home has been built in an elevated position to catch the cooling ocean breezes. The tranquillity of the river runs rings around normal canal front living on the Gold Coast and of course, boating, fishing and crabbing activities are yours to enjoy all year round. This impeccably presented home is situated close to 19th Avenue shops, schools, clubs and just a straight run down the road to the surf and golden sands of beautiful Palm Beach.
* Please be advised that under QLD legislation, it is illegal for an agent to give you a price guide for an auction property.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries