House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Eight Mile Plains
Ultra-Modern Family Home in a Great Location!Property ID 1572145This is quite possibly one of the best presented homes I have ever marketed. This opportunity comes with plenty of modern finishes throughout. Number six Settler Street is situated on a south facing block, with rear northeast living spaces at the back to capture the easterly breezes.
• Five large bedrooms all with built in robes (Master with a walk-in-robe)
• Large modern kitchen with a butler's pantry
• Open plan kitchen, dining & family room
• Media lounge and upstairs parents retreat
• Plenty of storage throughout the home
• Ducted air con, vacuum maid, security alarm and intercom
• Side access for small boat or trailer
• Fully landscaped gardens and a well-manicured lawn
• Short walking distance to bus services which can take you into the city, local schools, Griffith University and other shopping destinations
• Handy access to Pacific and Gateway Motorways
• 4.1 kilometres to Westfield Garden City
• 2.1 kilometres to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre
Plenty of space for the kids... Or plenty of space for a family pet. This dream home is all about peace, tranquillity and good old fashioned family time. What more could you want?
Buyers take note; Owners are relocating and all serious unconditional offers are welcome. This property must be sold on auction day. Make no mistake properties like this don't come up often. Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.