- About this property
- Explore Eight Mile Plains
Stunning Contemporary Lowset Home Central Location Act Fast!Property ID 1548568DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS IMMACULATE LOWSET HOME COMBINING MODERN DESIGN AND QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP IN A CENTRAL LOCATION JUST MINUTES FROM ALL AMENITIES!
AUCTION ON SITE 12/11/16 AT 11:30AM
Entering the home you are immediately captured by the quality floor tiles, contemporary colour scheme and how seamlessly the property flows, front to back, with a wide hallway leading to the open plan living.
The spacious combined living and dining area has been designed with contemporary living in mind, offering air-conditioning, ideal for winding down while keeping cool in the QLD heat.
The kitchen is truly a masterpiece with quality cabinetry (soft close drawers and cupboards), clever lighting and innovative storage solutions including a unique butler style walk-in pantry. But that's not all, it also features stainless-steel appliances, concealed range hood, feature glass splash back (window) and breakfast bar. Well-equipped and cleverly positioned in the centre of the home makes entertaining an enjoyable social experience.
Throughout the home are four spacious bedrooms offering ceiling fans and the added convenience of double wardrobes with space saving sliding doors. The master bedroom features air-conditioning plus the luxury of a stunning ensuite with an open shower and frameless glass shower screen. The attention to detail continues with a fully incorporated study nook.
The contemporary main bathroom has been well designed to cater for families featuring a separate toilet and vanity. The wet room style open shower and separate bath is very in vogue with a frameless shower screen, quality tapware and floor to ceiling tiles.
Leading through the double stacker doors off the living space is a covered entertainment area overlooking the landscaped, fully fenced, child friendly 458m2 block.
This quality home has many added features including skyline eaves, security system, double remote garage with drive through access and a water tank. With everything you need and more, you won't want to miss out!
Summary of Features;
• Four bedrooms all with ceiling built-in wardrobes
• Main Bedroom with the added luxury of walk-in robe, 2nd built-in robe and designer ensuite
• Study nook
• Open plan living/dining with air conditioning
• Luxury kitchen with butler style walk-in pantry
• Contemporary main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet and vanity
• Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Batten screen front gate provides good security, as well as a visual connection back to the street.
• Fully fenced, landscaped 458m2 block with covered entertaining area
• Double remote garage with drive through access
• 3000l water tank
• Skyline eaves
• Solar hot water system
• Security system
• Fully insulated for good thermal performance
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Warrigal Rd State School Catchment (approx 2.2km)
• Macgregor State High School Catchment (approx 2.7km)
• Approximately 1.5km to Westfield's Garden City
• Approximately 1.2km to Eight Mile Plains Busway
• Approximately 300m to Brisbane Technology Park
• Approximately 315m to public transport
• Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and South East Freeway
Eight Mile Plains is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane, just under 15km from Brisbane CBD. This suburb provides easy & convenient access to the M1 & Gateway Motorway. As well as being in close proximity to public transport - it is also supported by a Park' n' Ride for convenient commuting into the city. The Westfield Garden City shopping and dining precincts are just a short drive away.
The local schools within Eight Mile Plains are Warrigal Road State School & Eight Mile Plains State School; however schools close to suburb include Macgregor High School, Runcorn State High School, Redeemer Lutheran College, Clairvaux MacKillop College, Brisbane Adventists College & Brisbane Christian College. There are also numerous Childcare Centres within the suburb & for further study opportunities there is convenient access to Griffith University & Mount Gravatt TAFE.