House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Eight Mile Plains
Family Lowset, in a Quiet Street!Property ID 1510627Nestled in one of the most private and sought after pockets of Eight Mile Plains this lowset family home is all about convenience and location. Jump straight on the bus or train, which can take you directly into the CBD only 14km from home.
Property boasts a large fully fenced 800m2 block, four bedrooms, master with ensuite, a family bathroom which services the other bedrooms, large formal lounge and separate dining room. A separate family room adjoins the easy care kitchen featuring a Miele dishwasher and a fridge space for a double door refrigerator.
This home also features a large outdoor alfresco/entertaining area overlooking the private back garden.
With easy-care gardens and lawn, this family home is all about freeing you from the hassles of maintenance so you can sit back and relax enjoy the great things in life with your family and friends and pets.
• Security screens to all of the window and doors
• Front door facing south, which gives you the ideal northeast living to the back of the home
• Side access with double gate, (for small trailer or jet ski)
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Double lock up garage
• Garden shed
• Just a short walk to bus and train services which can take you directly into the city, local schools, Griffith University and other shopping destinations
• Half way between Market Square shopping centre and Westfield Garden City
• Handy access to Pacific and Gateway Motorways
• Close walking distance to the very Popular Warrigal Road primary school and a number of child care centres
Smart investors and home buyers be quick to secure this fantastic property today, Inspection is an absolute must!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.