- About this property
- Explore Edmonton
Impressive on Inspection..2 Side Access, Huge Shed and Comfortable Family HomeProperty ID 1666863Ticks all the boxes! Presenting A Level Of Style And Sophistication Inside And Out.... Motivated Seller, instructions are to present all reasonable offers! Written rental appraisal at $390-$410/week. Move in and simply enjoy! With family functionality first and for most, 67 Cooktown Road, Edmonton certainly appeases many Buyer types.
67 Cooktown Road, Edmonton is location perfect, set amongst many upmarket and well presented homes, two minute walking distance to parkland, wondrous views of mountainous surrounds, 5 minutes drive time to the Coles Supermarket on Walker Road, the Walker Road Sporting facility, Edmonton PCYC, McDonald's and local and private schools can be located close by. Cairns Sunbus local tranport, services this upper Edmonton locale. 25 Minutes drive time to the Cairns CBD.
Home benefits include
* Freshly painted interior and exterior
* Welcoming open plan interior with 3 versatile living spaces
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Two double sized bedrooms with built in cupboards
* Private office nook
* Split system airconditioning throughout x 5
* Interior laundry
* Exposed aggregate path bordering the exterior boundary of the home
* 5m wide x 7m long x 2.7m high colourbond shed with power and interior and exterior shelving
* Gas hot water, underground power to the street and the home is wired for generator power
Take a drive, be in awe of the positive and continuing growth and expansion within the community of Edmonton. There are many welcoming and inspiring educational, sporting/leisure and business opportunities to capitalise on within this desired locale. Walker Road Sporting precinct is absolutely overwhelming, Edmonton PCYC, the new business precinct on the corner of Mill Road and Walker Road is certainly a hub of activity, Sugarworld Water Slides, Coles Supermarket, Piccones IGA, only to name a few.
Private inspections encouraged, you will not be disappointed!