House for Sale
- About this property
Stylish Living on DeltaProperty ID 1935553From the moment you arrive at 1 Delta Street you will no doubt be impressed with the quality and finish of this Metricon Grandview 27' home. Located in the exclusive pocket of the Rivers Edge Estate amid other quality homes, the 643m2 block is positioned next door to the local reserve and parkland, creating a tranquil environment.
On entering the home through the timber pivot door, you are greeted by a dramatic entry hall with a view straight through to the open plan living area and stunning outdoor room. Stylish floating timber floors, plantation shutters and 2.6m high ceilings add to its charm.
The centrally-placed gourmet kitchen with feature lighting is complete with Caesarstone bench tops, gas cooking, electric oven, overhead cupboards and a large butler's pantry with heaps of storage.
Directly in front of the kitchen is the living area with a wide, picture window that brings in natural light and includes plantation shutters. To the other side of the kitchen is the dining area and huge family room, both of which have wooden bi-fold doors leading out to the covered alfresco, creating the perfect indoor outdoor lifestyle.
Away from the living zones are the four bedrooms, starting with the master suite. This boutique style retreat features mirrored built-in's and walk in robe plus a lavish tiled ensuite with his and her stone top vanity, double shower and separate toilet.
The other three bedrooms are located at the front of the home, accessed via a short hallway off the entry and includes built in robes and fans. The modern family bathroom with separate toilet is also exquisitely designed with plantation shutters, stone top vanity, bathtub and shower. There is also a handy walk in store room for all the bed linen and towels.
Entertain friends and family in the covered alfresco, or relax under the pergola while watching the children play in the fully fenced garden. If the kids and pets need to burn off more energy head across the road to Sargent Reserve or explore Bunya Crossing Reserve.
You cannot fault this wonderful home, it has everything a family desires. Modern finishes, multiple living areas and located in a peaceful setting.
Other features include:
• 643m2 block located in the exclusive Rivers Edge Estate
• Metricon Grandview 27 built in 2009
• 2.6m high ceilings
• Fujitsu ducted air conditioning
• Fans throughout
• Security screens and fly screens
• Floating timber floors throughout the living areas
• Kitchen with Ceasarstone bench tops and breakfast bar, gas top cooking, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave nook
• Walk in butler's pantry with shelving
• Stylish wooden bi-fold doors in the dining area and family room leading out to the covered alfresco
• All bedrooms have built in robes and space for additional furniture
• Master suite features mirrored built in robes, walk in robe and tiled ensuite with stone top his and her vanity, double shower and separate toilet.
• Tiled family bathroom with stone top vanity, bathtub and shower (separate toilet)
• Separate tiled laundry with additional storage
• Covered alfresco area (North facing) featuring a pergola with seating and sandpit for the kids
• Well-manicured, and easy to care for landscaped garden
• 6m wide side access with 2.4m wide gate
• Eco friendly 5000ltr water tank that is plumbed into the toilets and laundry
• Large double lock up garage with remote controlled panel door
• Eatons Hill State School - 3.1km
• Albany Creek State High School - 6.6km
• Sargent Reserve - 250m
• Kumbartcho Sanctuary - 1.5km
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 3.4km
• Bus Stop - 950m
• Brisbane City - 21.4km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 25.1km
For more information or a tour of the home please call Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.