- About this property
Spacious Family Home with Sparkling Pool!Property ID 1826708Positioned on a slightly elevated 709m2 block and set off the street, 80 Saraband Drive is an immaculate property that will no doubt impress the discerning buyer.
Entering the home you really get the sense that this is a very special place. Oozing genuine warmth, character and charm this peaceful retreat is tastefully decorated and designed to appeal to a variety of buyers.
One of the homes main features is the stunning high raked ceilings, providing a sense of space and light. The floorplan of large separate living spaces will suit families who are seeking areas to relax but also areas to connect.
The formal lounge with quaint bay window is to the front of the property and is currently used for a home business, however buyers may consider using this area as an extra bedroom as there is a convenient tiled bathroom leading from this space. To the middle of the home is the casual living area and leading from here is the bright and airy dining room.
The kitchen is a further highlight of the home, it is vast and perfectly designed to be the hub of family life. Modern and sleek cabinets, Bosch electric cook top and oven, pantry and that all important space for your double fridge.
Climb the wooden staircase to discover 4 large bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and new window coverings all serviced by the tiled family bathroom with vanity, shower and bath tub.
Outside, entertain to your hearts content in the undercover 10m x 3.5m alfresco area, with enough room for the entire family to enjoy!! The children and pets will love the fully fenced garden, which is well maintained with established shrubs and plants. The above ground pool with a stylish deck surround will also be a winner during the hot months, all that's missing is your lounger!!
The home also features a 5m x 5.5m (2.5m high) double carport, ample parking to the front of the home plus a garden shed tucked neatly to the side of the house.
You'll never outgrow this wonderful property, it's one of those rare forever type homes. It's all ready for someone to put their personal stamp on and start its new journey together.
For more information or a tour of the home please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887
• Bright and welcoming entrance, with study nook and under stairs storage
• Carpeted formal lounge / Bedroom 5 with bay window, new fan and air-con
• Tiled bathroom with toilet, vanity and shower off the formal lounge / Bedroom 5
• Linen closet and separate laundry
• Casual living area with fan and sliding doors out to entertaining area.
• Open plan kitchen and dining area with fan and air-con plus sliding door out to entertaining area.
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar, Bosch cook top and oven, extractor and dishwasher plus pantry and space for a double fridge.
• Large master bedroom with air-con, fan, built-in's and new blinds and curtains
• Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 - Carpeted with new fans, new window coverings and built-ins
• Linen closet
• Separate toilet and tiled family bathroom with vanity, bath and shower
• 10m x 3.5m Covered entertaining area
• 5m x 5.5m (2.5 height) double carport
• Above ground pool with deck surround
• Well maintained fully fenced garden
• Garden shed
• Additional parking to front of the home
• Eatons Hill State School - 1.1km
• Albany Creek State High School - 4.7km
• HT Ireland Reserve - 1.3km
• Eatons Hill Shopping Village - 2km
• Eaton Central - 2.1km
• Bus Stop - 98m
• Brisbane City - 19.9km
• Brisbane Airport via Airport Link - 23.6km