House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Eatons Hill
Beautifully Presented Home in a Great Location!Property ID 171372115 Melia Court is a smart contemporary home that will tick the boxes for buyers seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle.
This three bedroom property is tucked away in a quiet street, and only a short walk to the City bus stop and in the catchment area for the highly regarded Eatons Hill State School.
The downstairs level with air-conditioning and freshly painted walls features a living space, dining area and reading nook/study. The kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar, plus an electric cooktop, Bosch oven, dishwasher, and pantry.
There is also a separate laundry, a tiled powder room, under stairs storage and a roomy double garage.
On the second level there is a kids retreat; leading off this space are two bedrooms. Both rooms include fans and built-in-robes and are spacious to fit large beds and additional furniture, bedroom 2 also includes air-conditioning.
The king size master-bedroom with its own private balcony is simply stunning. The room features air-conditioning, walk in wardrobe and a tiled en-suite that includes a large luxury shower.
The family bathroom is tastefully tiled with a large shower, bath and vanity and for added convenience there is a separate toilet with sink. For all your storage needs there is a handy walk in linen closet.
Outside, the fully fenced garden has a useable flat yard and cubby house for the kids to have hours of fun! There is also a covered patio area with room for a table set and BBQ plus potential side access to store a trailer.
The home is perfectly positioned near to local parks and recreational areas and would suit empty nesters, first time buyers, young families or investors.
• Open plan living and dining
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards and worktop space
• Mitsubishi inverter air-conditioning in dining area
• Separate laundry
• Tiled powder room
• Under-stairs storage
• Sliding doors out to covered patio
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Double garage
• Carpeted kids retreat
• Bedroom 1 carpeted, fan, built-ins and security screens
• Bedroom 2 carpeted, fan, Mitsubishi inverter air-conditioning, built-ins and security screens
• Master bedroom carpeted, fan, Mitsubishi inverter air-conditioning, walk-in robe, tiled ensuite with large shower and vanity and private balcony
• Tiled family bathroom with large shower, bath and vanity
• Separate powder room
• Walk-in linen closet
• Manicured gardens
• Large covered entertaining area
• Cubby house
• Water tank
• Washing line
• Potential side access
• 300m to City and Chermside bus stop
• 290m to Rosmarin Avenue Reserve
• 1.2km to Sargent Reserve and dog park
• 1.5km to Eatons Hill State School
• 4.9km to Albany Creek State High School
• 21.1km to Brisbane City
• 25.1km to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
If you would like further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.