House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Eatons Hill
Desirable Living in Eatons HillProperty ID 1696448Situated on one of Eatons Hill's most desirable streets and positioned on a private block sits 7 Bonsoir Court. This grand home with six bedrooms and multiple living areas will accommodate the largest of families.
You enter the home via double doors into a bright entrance hall. There are several rooms to explore, starting with the huge rumpus room with wet bar followed by two large bedrooms with built-in-robes and air-conditioning. The tiled bathroom which includes a shower, toilet and vanity is nearby. There is also a separate laundry and double linen closet.
Climb the wooden staircase to the light and spacious first floor, which leads you to the vast lounge and dining room. The dining area is home to a table for up to eight people allowing the whole family to be together; while the lounge offers enough space for everyone to watch a movie.
The well-proportioned kitchen with new appliances and breakfast bar overlooks the living space. Sliding glass doors reveal an amazing 8m x 3.5m covered deck with uninterrupted easterly views over Eatons Hill and beyond. There is room for all your outdoor furniture and BBQ plus smart privacy blinds that wrap around the deck.
To the rear of the home is the Master suite, a delightful room that has views of the tranquil Koala corridor reserve. This relaxing space with elegant dcor features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
For the kids they have their own separate retreat, this well thought out room provides families with that much needed separation and would be the ideal place for the kids and their friends to hang out. The main bathroom and the three further bedrooms lead off from this space.
Outside, you'll be spoilt for choice, with a 54m2 covered entertaining area that can hold the largest of family parties. This stylish hub overlooks the sparkling solar heated in-ground pool which can be enjoyed all year round. There is also a manicured garden with room for a trampoline and ample space to park a trailer or Jet Ski.
Other things to consider:
• 9ft Ceilings
• 3,000ltr water tank
• Fully zoned ducted air-conditioning upstairs and ducted air-con in downstairs rumpus
Ground Floor Offers:
• Tiled rumpus and wet bar with fan and ducted air-con
• Bedroom 1 and 2 includes carpet, built-in robes, Daikin inverter air-conditioning and security screens
• Tiled third bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
• Separate laundry with shelving and under stairs storage
• Double linen closet
• Double electric garage with multiple storage options
• Fully ducted air-conditioning upstairs (8 Zones)
• Tiled lounge with fan and new window coverings
• Tiled dining room with recessed feature wall
• Kitchen with stone tops and new appliances which includes a 5 burner gas cook top and Westinghouse electric oven
• Covered 28m2 tiled deck with privacy blinds and views across Eatons Hill
• Tiled powder room with sink
• Master suite with new window coverings, walk-in-robe and tiled ensuite with double shower
• Separate kids retreat
• Bedroom 4 double room with carpet, fan and built-in robes
• Bedroom 5 carpet, fan and built-in robes
• Bedroom 6 - double room with carpet, fan and built-in robes
• Family bathroom with linen closet, shower, bath and vanity
• Manicured gardens
• Herb garden
• Fully fenced with double gates for ease of storing extra vehicles or toys
• Solar heated in-ground salt water pool
• 54m2 covered entertaining area, with space for outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Flat lawn for kids and pets to play
• Space to park a trailer or jet ski
• 1.8km to Eatons Hill School
• 5.3km to Albany Creek State High School
• 10km to Genesis Christian College
• 2.7km to Eatons Hill Village
• 1.5km to HT Ireland Reserve and Dog Park
• 25km to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
• 21km to Brisbane City
• 500m to Bus Stop 338 Chermside
• 1.4km to Bus Stop 359 City
• 10km to Bald Hills Train Station
For further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth on 0434 862 887.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.