- About this property
- Explore Eatons Hill
An Attractive Home in a Desirable AreaProperty ID 1552998A stylish home, nestled in the heart of Eatons Hill and minutes away from local amenities.
5 Granada Drive is a very special home for the discerning family.
When you approach this lovely property you can't help but smile, walking up the steps and entering the home you instantly feel relaxed, it has everything you desire. The spacious formal lounge is delightful with plush new carpet that feels like you are walking on clouds while the large window overlooks the quaint garden generating natural warm light that fills this tranquil space.
Every modern day family needs a usable, open plan kitchen and this is exactly what you will find, boasting plenty of cupboards and worktop space, breakfast bar, dishwasher, pantry, four burner electric top, Westinghouse oven and grill, and handy pot drawer; all overlooking the dining and living area. Big windows and glass sliding doors provide views across the garden and entertaining space.
To the front of the home are the four bedrooms all freshly painted and complete with new luxurious carpet. To the left the master suite which includes a walk in robe, air-con, and tiled en-suite plus sliding doors out to the garden, bedroom 2 is nearby and includes built-in wardrobes. To the right of the home are the further two bedrooms and they also include built-in wardrobes.
The tiled family bathroom and separate toilet includes a shower, bath and vanity and next to this is the integrated laundry complete with storage and linen closet.
The peaceful garden is well maintained with established plants and a flat lawn for the kids' trampoline. The 2.8m high covered entertaining space will be used all year round, offering plenty of room for your outdoor set and BBQ.
For garden lovers there is a great area down the side of the home to create your own veggie patch and the 5,000ltr water tank will come in handy too! For the outdoorsy family you will love the covered 5.3 x 3.3 side access for your camper trailer or boat and for further storage the double garage includes built-in cupboards plus heaps of extra room to install shelving.
Other features include:
• Built in 1998
• Tiled roof restored in 2015
• Home exterior recently painted
• New concrete paths, side fence and gate
• 5,000ltr water tank for garden only
• New covered entertaining area 2.8m high
• Backyard re-turfed with Sapphire Buffalo grass
• Drainage pipes replaced
• Outdoor shade blinds
• Garden shed
• Double garage with built in cupboards
• 5.3 x 3.3 side access with shade sail for your camper trailer, car or boat
• All exterior sensor lights replaced with LED's
• Electric hot water system installed in 2014
• 8ft ceilings and insulated
• New plush carpets
• Freshly painted inside
• Crimsafe on front security door and on formal lounge windows
• Security screens in all bedrooms, laundry, bathroom and toilet
• Air-con in the master bedroom and open plan lounge and dining
• Council rates per quarter - $393.00
If you would like further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth directly on 0434 862 887
I look forward to showing you through this beautiful home.